Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Puppy Confirmation

Here are Della's ultrasound pics. The middle pic shows 4 puppies, so we know we have at least that many buns in the oven. Ms. D is finally over her morning sickness and eating fine, as well as beginning to really show. Either it's the result of having a large previous litter, or we are in for another wild ride!! X-rays are set for October 20th, and her due date is currently October 25th. I will post x-ray results as soon as they are available.

Della seems to have adjusted well to Ashley's absence for college and having to share our room with a 2nd dog (Ashley's 14 yo Brittany, Beans). She is very clingy, but that is probably due to her pregnancy as she was that way even before Ashley left. I can't move 2 inches without her following me and leaning on or against me. Thank god the weather has cooled down!! :-)

4 comments:

Thida said...

Congrats on Della's puppies! I hope all goes well with Della's pregnancy. :)

Madison said...

They are so cute, I am happy for you. I am a CCI PR and here is my puppy's Blog. He is from Ravi's C litter. Congrats!!

Madison said...

Here is the URL.

http://raisingamiracle1atatime.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Hi Shari and Della-
I can't wait to hear all about Della's pups. How great that you get to whelp and care for them in your home! My name is Sarah and I am a raiser for GEB in NY. I was wondering if I could link to you. Also, my blog is private, if you want to read it send me an email at sarahspups@hotmail.com and I'll add you. Thanks!
Sarah, Indiana (Career Changed), Irie and Josette (PITs)