Sunday, October 21, 2007

And the results are...

Well, yesterday Ashley and I took Della up to CCI for her x-ray. I was really hoping that Dr. Ruth would say 6 or maybe 8. No such luck. Instead we once again came home with "10 for sure, maybe 11, it's hard to say she's so full". Sigh. Much as I love puppies, it is hard to give them all individual attention when there are so many. Her due date is still the 25th, with the caveat that with that many she could easily deliver early, so we are on puppy watch starting now. I will post as soon as anything starts to happen. Wish us luck! :0)

2 comments:

Thida said...

Wow congrats! Sorry you have so many but I guess it's good for CCI. :)

Unknown said...

Waa Hoo! Atta girl Della! Looks like ya'll are well on your way to 101 CCI puppies!

Positive thoughts for you and daylight birthing.

Congratulations and be brave.