Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Clifford!!

I have now heard from 7 of our 10 puppies. PR, Gail, wins for the first photos sent. She sent us some beautiful shots of our "polar bear" Clifford at his new home.

"What is this stuff? I don't remember white ground?!!


Am I one handsome working pup or what?!!


Clifford and his new brother, Dylan


The green on Clifford's right ear in the second shot is residual ink from his ID tattoo. All CCI pups are given their tattoo before being sent to their puppy raisers and the ink "leaks" for a few days afterward. I really can't believe how big he has gotten in only 2 weeks. Thanks again to Gail for sharing these great photos with me.

1 comment:

Grandma-EV said...

Hi Shari,
My 16-y/o daughter, Becky, and I are Cressida's puppy raisers. I sent a long email with pictures to the email address that was in the letter that CCI sent me, but the email bounced :(

Cressida is a great pup, mellow and anxious to please. She is learning her commands very fast. We are up in Santa Rosa, so we are going to puppy classes at CCI Headquarters. If you send me your correct email, I'd be happy to send you pictures and more stories about the "big pup" (already 28 lbs on 3/301!

Sandy
sandy@swiftsail.net
Santa Rosa, California