Monday, February 12, 2007

A Break in the Journey

I can't believe the quiet around here, it's almost spooky. I miss the pups and yet I don't (no more poopy messes or early AM barking!). The trip to CCI was VERY LOUD!! and I'm not sure my hearing has completely recovered yet! :-) Everyone made the trip fine, no car sickness or messes to deal with (yay!!). I have heard from 4 puppies so far. Cecil will be going up to Washington State, Cinnamon and Crimson are both in a program at the Military Brig in Mirimar, and Cyrano has successfully survived the trip out to Florida. Hopefully I'll at least find out what states the others have gone to, if not actually get in touch with their PRs. I probably won't blog much until Della goes into heat sometime this spring, but I will be checking on a regular basis in case anyone posts to my blog.

Until spring....

No comments: