Thursday, January 4, 2007

ten solo shots

red


light pink


neon pink


turquoise


brown


dark green


purple


blue


neon green


orange

Here are all 10 in their first individual shots. These were taken at 14 days and just before their eyes began opening. Now all 10 have eyes open. It is so cute how they come toddling over to the edge of the pool now that they can see when we are there. I can't believe it has been more that 2 weeks since they were born!! I forgot how fast puppies develop. From little wiggleworms to full-fledge puppies in 14 days! We are now starting to see their personalities developing, from the one who loves to bark to the really laidback pups. SO FUN!!!

1 comment:

Lybbi K said...

Hi shari
I am Cyrano's puppy raiser he is my 6th pup.My email is 2honeybears@bellsouth.net. thankyou for doing the blog i will keep in touch and send you pictures if you send me your email. the pictures are great. Cyrano arrived save and sound with a good set of lungs.
Lybbi Kienzle Ft. Laud Fl.